Thursday 8 October 2009

Hello and welcome!




Hi and welcome to my new blog which I hope you will find enjoyable and informative. I wish for it to be an interactive site where we can all help and support each other and please feel free to add your comments.

Butterflies' have always made me think of change and transformation. Growth happens when we begin to look inside ourselves and begin on the path of self-development. Butterflies' encapsulate qualities of joy, beauty, creativity and sensitivity. All things I feel are so important in my work as a counsellor and healer.

Are there any symbols you could use to evoke certain qualities in your life? For example, when I wanted to bring more love in my life, so I placed lots of pictures,postcards and magazines of love on my noticeboard which really helped to focus my intention. Carrying around a small seashell allowed me to get in touch with a sense of serenity I always feel at the beach. I always get a sense of vitality when I gaze at lit candles. Symbols help to develop our qualities and please let me know what works for you.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.