Friday 11 April 2014

Fun


It is so easy to get wrapped up in to-do lists, people you should visit, jobs that needs to be done around the home,....I could go on and on, but sometimes it is so important just to STOP.  I have been very busy recently and have noticed that my quality time has reduced with my nearest and dearest making me feel quite tetchy and I have probably not been a lot of fun to be around! It was a real 'Aha' moment that I realised I had been lost in the detail, when what is so much more important is the here and now. To give full focus and truly listen and to 'be', to let-go of the small stuff, to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. At this time of the year, the nights are longer, green is coming back into the cities, the sun is shining, peoples energies are improving and life just feels that little bit easier.
Whatever it is you do stop, relax and have fun, I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.